Search found 15 matches

Return

by Tinyclit
Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "Open" Families: Do They Really Exist?

Yes they do exist
Our parents are nudiest and swingers and in there club there are 87 members 36 daughters and 7 sons at the big yearly party.
All the families are very sexually open and sex is looked at as a natural exciting opportunity to learn about their bodies is a safe environment
by Don Williams
Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bucket-List - - - Check, Check - - I had Two Surprising Experiences, The Other Day. . .

I was on the way to work, Wednesday afternoon, driving down a local road and caught a glimpse of what I thought was a naked ass, on the railroad tracks. I turned around and, sure enough, it was a young guy wiggling his ass. He made eye contact, but I drove away. . . until I decided to make sure what...
by PeterWatson
Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The taste of cum

As I have never had a guy cum in my mouth, I am wondering how those of you who have taken an oral load felt about the taste the first time you had a guy ejaculate in your mouth. I expect you were very excited when it happened, but did the taste of the cum increase the pleasure or was the taste somet...
by Nething4luv
Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The taste of cum

While I do wonder about the taste from another, I have only tasted my own.
by Stom15720
Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I love the taste of my own. It is very sweet, hardly salty and has a nice musty smell to it. I did have a FWB that had terrible tasting cum. I would love to find another regular guy near me for some fun.
by wag_that_tail86
Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Like others, I've only tasted (savored) my own cum.
by SUBBI
Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Regrets

Certainly a way to go. I might be brave. Who knows. Here for a good time not a long time. (A lunchtime wank is definitely on the cards after these chats)
by Tinyharold46
Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have tasted my own cum and look forward to tasting someone else’s.
I absolutely love the sweetness of precum.
by Don Williams
Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Favourite masturbation times

I, generally, masturbate after work, just before I go to sleep.